ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED!
Information for the Authors
Before submitting your abstract please read carefully the guidelines below and the instructions that you will find in the submission page.
- Please submit your abstract using the online submission system. Please register through the following link http://mvcongressi.onlinecongress.it/cod2055/scientific and establish your user name and password.
- Only abstracts from at least one registered and paying author (within July 19th, 2020) will be published.
- The same presenting author cannot register and present more than one abstract.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
Abstract submission deadline: January 24th, 2020
Instructions for poster or oral presentation will be included with notification of acceptance.
Abstract submission guidelines
Abstracts should be written in standard English. Authors are responsible for ensuring that the abstract is free of typographical errors, mistakes in grammar, style and spelling. Abstracts that do not meet these criteria may be rejected.
- All the submission process is guided by the online submission system. Abstract information has to be provided directly at the corresponding fields.
- Abstract maximum length is restricted to 2500 characters.
- Abstracts must report the following sections: introduction, materials and methods, results/discussion and conclusion. Headings are not required.
- Please accurately describe your results to make an informed decision on scientific quality. Presenting authors should indicate the format they would prefer to present their abstracts: 1) oral presentation, 2) poster presentation, or 3) either oral or poster.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and any abstract that was submitted for oral presentation, but was unsuccessful in that regard, will be considered for poster presentation.
- During the abstract submission, authors have to select one of the following conference themes:
- Dietary intake and nutritional policy
- Gut microbiota
- Personalised nutrition
- Toxins & contaminants
- Glucosinolates & other organosulfur compounds
- Bioactive peptides & proteins
- Bioactive polysaccharides
- Fatty acids & sterols
A confirmation e-mail will be send to notify that your submission has been received
Conditions of acceptance
By completing the submission of your abstract, you will declare that:
- The abstract has not been presented, in the identical form, in another conference.
- If the abstract is accepted, at least one of the authors will be registered to the conference.
- Please register for the conference within July 19th, 2020
(if travel permissions, such as visas, cannot be arranged before this date, please contact the Organizing Committee (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- The same presenting author cannot present more than one abstract.
- The withdrawal of an accepted abstract must be done within March 22nd , 2020
- The Scientific Committee reserves the right to assign abstracts to either poster or oral sessions that will be indicated by the notification of acceptance.
Click here to submit your abstract or go to: http://mvcongressi.onlinecongress.it/cod2055/scientific