ABSTRACT SUBMISSION CLOSED!
Information for the Authors
Before submitting your abstract please
read carefully the guidelines below and the instructions that you will
find in the submission page.
- Please submit your abstract using the online submission system. Please register through the following link http://mvcongressi.onlinecongress.it/cod2055/scientific and establish your user name and password.
- Only abstracts from at least one registered and paying author (within F
ebruary 29th, March 20th, 2020) will be published.
- The same presenting author cannot register and present more than one abstract.
- Abstracts will be reviewed by the Scientific Committee.
Abstract submission deadline:
December 22nd, 2019 . NEW January 24th, 2020
Abstract submission decision will be notified by e-mail to the presenting author within
February 15th, March 2nd, 2020
Instructions for poster or oral presentation will be included with notification of acceptance.
Abstract submission guidelines
Abstracts should be
written in standard English. Authors are responsible for ensuring that
the abstract is free of typographical errors, mistakes in grammar, style
and spelling. Abstracts that do not meet these criteria may be
- All the submission process is guided
by the online submission system. Abstract information has to be
provided directly at the corresponding fields.
- Abstract maximum length is restricted to 2500 characters.
- Abstracts must report the following
sections: introduction, materials and methods, results/discussion and
conclusion. Headings are not required.
- Please accurately describe your
results to make an informed decision on scientific quality. Presenting
authors should indicate the format they would prefer to present their
abstracts: 1) oral presentation, 2) poster presentation, or 3) either
oral or poster.
- Abstracts will be reviewed and any
abstract that was submitted for oral presentation, but was unsuccessful
in that regard, will be considered for poster presentation.
- During the abstract submission, authors have to select one of the following conference themes:
- Dietary intake and nutritional policy
- Gut microbiota
- Personalised nutrition
- Toxins & contaminants
- Glucosinolates & other organosulfur compounds
- Bioactive peptides & proteins
- Bioactive polysaccharides
- Fatty acids & sterols
A confirmation e-mail will be send to notify that your submission has been received
Conditions of acceptance
By completing the submission of your abstract, you will declare that:
- The abstract has not been presented, in the identical form, in another conference.
- If the abstract is accepted, at least one of the authors will be registered to the conference.
- Please register for the conference within
February 29th March 20th, 2020
(if travel permissions, such as visas, cannot be arranged before
this date, please contact the Organizing Committee
- The same presenting author cannot present more than one abstract.
- The withdrawal of an accepted abstract must be done within
February 29th March 20th, 2020
- The Scientific Committee reserves
the right to assign abstracts to either poster or oral sessions that
will be indicated by the notification of acceptance.
Click here to submit your abstract or go to: http://mvcongressi.onlinecongress.it/cod2055/scientific